Would you like to know How to remove acrylic nails without going to a beauty salon and a very practical and simple one?
We want to give the keys to How to remove acrylic nails in just minutes without endangering the health of your natural nails. If you want to remove your acrylic nails to give your natural nails a rest, you can easily do it yourself. For this, you will need acetone solution and some time.
But, before explaining How to remove acrylic nails at home fast, we recommend you to know a little better this beauty ideal supplement to improve the look of the hands.
What are acrylic nails?
Acrylic nails, also known as beauty, they consist, as the name implies, acrylic, a material that combines a special fluidity with a polymer powder capable of forming a strong and elastic claw that places on the natural nail with the help of a special adhesive.
Advantages and disadvantages of acrylic nails
If you improve the beauty of your hands with acrylic fingernails, read on and discover what their pros and cons are.
- It is composed of a nail very solid material that makes it possible to boast very strong nails that do not break easily.
- Let beautify hands and have longer nails and pretty.
- They are perfect for people who want to stop biting their nails once and for all.
- You can cut and polish the taste of each person.
- Although they offer an increasingly natural result, acrylic or porcelain nails usually have an opaque shade that makes it much artificial in women who do not take a painted touch.
- It is necessary to “fill them” every three or four weeks due to natural nail growth, so it is a pretty expensive beauty treatment.
How to remove acrylic nails at home easily
If you have been using acrylic nails for a while, but now want to re-display your natural nails, you can implement this self-made trick that will explain How to safely remove acrylic nails at home.
- Half a glass of acetone
- Vaseline (you use neutral or fragrant Vaseline)
- Scissors to cut nails
- A nail file
- A manicure sticks
- Soap and water
How to remove acrylic nails- Stairway
- With a pair of scissors, nails cut all the porcelain you can and remember to carry out this process carefully and calmly avoid the occurrence of wounds or scratches.
- If you have cut, you can file them even shorter to leave and remove some of the acrylic material.
- Done this is a small amount of neutral or fragrance Vaseline on the skin around the nails. Thus, the acetone avoids ruining your hands because it is a very strong product you can realize about the occurrence of dryness and irritation.
- Do not forget that Vaseline It should only cover the skin and no nails, because, then, the effectiveness of this home remedy would be reduced.
- The next step is immersed in the glass nails acetone and let them rest for a while inside until 10 minutes.
- After this time, the container takes nails with acetone and uses polite naturally orange acrylic nails to separate with great care, despite, patience and gentleness.
- If you see that you find it very difficult to perform the step number 6, reintroduce nails in acetone for 5 minutes.
- When you have removed the nail your natural nail file porcelain remove all traces of acrylic and glue they have to be attached to their surface.
- Finally, wash your hands with soap and water and dry them with a towel.
- Acrylic can cause the natural nail to soften and lose its strength. If this is the case, we recommend you use a nail hardener for several weeks and combine with natural beauty tips as, for example, This home remedy harden nails with garlic and oil.
- Remember, too, the acetone usually undergoes skin drying. So of homemade beauty tips, we recommend, once your hands are dry, the maximum hydrates.
- One of the best ingredients that exist to nourish hands and nails is the olive oil. You can apply directly to the skin and nails or, if you prefer, use to contain a product, as an oil, for example, This hand cream aloe vera and olives Neobio.
Foods that help to strengthen nails
If the use of acrylic has softened your natural nails, it will be important to combine the advice described in the previous section ideally with the consumption of these foods for strengthening the nails.
Bluefish: Trout, sardine, salmon, anchovies, and herring are rich in omega 3, a fatty acid will keep strong nails and, further, it will help reduce bad cholesterol levels and heart health care.
Leafy vegetables: They are rich in vitamins, iron, and zinc; Substances harden great nail from within and prevent breakage. Remember to include broccoli, spinach, chard, and cabbage in your diet.
Egg: It is rich in protein and biotin, which will deal with strengthening the nails and hair healthy and natural way.
Ponytail: It is a plant that can be consumed as an infusion containing silica, a perfect mineral to harden nails and prevents breakage.
Chia seeds: They are fantastic to stimulate weight loss, abolish bad cholesterol, protect the heart and have perfect nails because of their richness Vitamin B, Calcium Zinc-y.
Tip: It is also possible with nail polish remover
Even with acetone-containing nail polish remover, you can remove your acrylic nails. Since nail polish remover is worse to control, you should check for the first time after ten minutes, whether the acrylic dissolves. In principle, however, you can calculate an exposure time of 30 minutes. You should avoid “soaking” in a bowl of nail polish out of consideration for your skin.
Finally, following a tip on skin care: Acetone attacks the skin and nails. So, after removing the acrylic nails, cream your hands well with a paraffin-free lotion. If the nails are still soft after removing the acrylic nails, this will happen as soon as the keratin cures in the natural nail.
What do you think of this post, in which we explain How to remove acrylic nails with simple and practical steps?